|What’s the Next Step?
Below is an outlined process for new accounts:
1. A Netmark Essentials pay-per-click specialist is assigned to your account based upon your budget, industry, and goals of the campaign. Shortly after assignment, your pay-per-click specialist will call you to review your goals, campaign details, and any special requests you may have.
2. Your specialist will then research your website, on-line competitors, and industry to insure that he fully understands what is necessary for you to be successful on-line. He will then use that information to build a custom keyword list for your campaign and begin developing ads.
3. Based upon the data collected, your specialist will (at their discretion) create custom landing pages for your campaign with your searcher in mind. By focusing on the searcher, we are able to help your website better meet the needs of the searchers we’re attracting through the campaign.
4. If possible, your specialist will set-up conversion goals and analytics on your website so that we can track exactly what searchers are doing when they visit your website. If searchers are not going where we want them to go, or not staying as long as we’d like, we can make changes to your website to improve performance and conversions.
5. After deciding on keywords, negative keywords, match types, ads, and your bid strategy, your specialist will go live with your campaign and your website will begin receiving clicks.
6. After going live, we plug your campaign into our custom PPC software that will monitor the success of your campaign at a level of granularity that cannot be done efficiently by human review. The software helps your specialist to make daily changes to the campaign to improve performance and to lower your cost-per-conversion.
7. As your campaign accumulates performance history, your specialist will monitor its success and make the necessary adjustments to improve your campaign. Changes often reflect seasonality, industry trends, and changes in your on-line competition.
*Because of restrictions on certain websites, Netmark Essentials cannot place conversion tracking code and analytics on every client’s website.
Have you taken advantage of our free SEO offer yet? If you have [index_tab_search] not, what in the world are you waiting for? Netmark Essentials will perform a. . .
Keywords can be split into two main groups, short tail keywords and long tail keywords. Long-tail is used to describe the strategy of targeting less-competitive niche markets
Netmark Win Major Search Engine Accolade! Are you thinking about employing a company to help you with your marketing or website design? Are you fed up with hearing. . .
Netmark Essentials are pleased to announce the appointment of Abbey Bukhari with responsibilities for marketing our services to the Southern Counties.
Business may seem slow these days but that could be because you are not utilizing one of the best marketing practices available. You may be thinking there is. . .
When it comes to finding great web designers in the Bedfordshire area you will find it difficult to do so. There are high quality web design firms around. . .
Website Reference - Business Collective - Business Log - Sitemap